Family Safari Adventure
A road transfer will take you to and from the malaria-free private game reserve of Ants Nest in the Waterberg area, about a 2.5 hours’ drive from Johannesburg, where you will spend three unforgettable nights as a family. Family activities are arranged to suit your schedule and include horse riding, game walks and more.
- The package is based on a family of 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 11 years sharing a Deluxe Room (a maximum of 2 children can be accommodated in a Deluxe Room)
- Comprehensive travel insurance is recommended
- Return transfer between O.R. Tambo International Airport and Ants Nest
- 3 nights at Ants Nest in a Deluxe Room on a fully inclusive basis (includes meals, local drinks, horse riding, game drives, game walks, mountain biking, laundry, bush lunches and sundowners)
- Additional activities
- Park fees (to be paid direct)
- Visa fees
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
SUBJECT TO THE AVAILABILITY OF ALL SERVICES AT THE TIME OF BOOKING
Upon arrival at O.R. Tambo International Airport you will be met by a representative and transferred to the Ants Nest Private Game Reserve, a quick 2.5 hours’ drive. After a friendly welcome by lodge staff, kick off your shoes and jump in the pool for a cool-off or head for the chill-out spot with sofa beds while the children plunge in the water. Depending on your time of arrival, set out on your first afternoon game activity as a family. Overnight at Ant’s Nest. [L, D]
Day Two & Day Three
A hearty breakfast will set you off on your adventure-filled family day. Go on game drives together, head out on guided walks and saddle up and join a horse riding safari – or for the very young, pony rides are available. With no fixed times, the programme allows for maximum flexibility for each family to tailor their days according to their needs and rhythm. Apart from wildlife activities, a trampoline, sand pits and volleyball court will keep the little ones entertained. Children are welcome to join their parents at the main lodge at meal times; alternatively, special meals can be arranged. Or why not book a private family dinner? Overnight at Ant’s Nest. [B, L, D]
After breakfast and your morning activity, your return transfer awaits for your departure to Johannesburg.