It’s no secret that Cape Town is one of the most photogenic cities in the world. It is often creating a sensational buzz on social media apps, particularly Instagram and has appeared on countless top ten lists for its aesthetic beauty. The city combines majestic mountains, endless stretches of white-sand beach and azure ocean amongst many other things. Here is a list of our top 5 locations to capture your perfect #travelgram.
- The Top of Table Mountain – This comes as no surprise and the #tablemountain has been the most popular hashtag in South Africa. The Cable Car rotates as you make your ascent and you have a 360-degree view.
- The Bo-Kaap – Brightly coloured homes line the cobbled streets of the Bo-Kaap and charismatic locals populate this historic area providing the perfect canvas for your next shot.
- Boulder’s Beach – Home of the African Penguin, you have most likely seen these curious creatures on Instagram, waddling along white sand, next to the pristine blue and curiously peering into camera lenses.
- Cape Point – This location is the very essence of dramatic with its cliffs, beaches, baboons and old lighthouses.
- The Bathing Boxes at Muizenberg and St James – You will have seen these vibrant retro wooden bathing boxes somewhere online or if you have visited the city.