An Iconic Vic Falls & Safari Experience
An unrivalled experience of the iconic Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe’s Hwange National Park and beautiful Lake Kariba!
Start your experience at Victoria Falls, known as the “Smoke that Thunders”. Vic Falls is a natural waterfall situated between Zambia and Zimbabwe. You will enjoy a sunset cruise on the Zambezi River in a boat reminiscent of a bygone era of grace, and two nights will be enjoyed at Ilala Lodge Hotel, in the heart of Victoria Falls town.
Take to the skies on a charter flight bound for Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe’s largest natural reserve, where fantastic beasts roam. Indulge in an exclusive safari experience for two nights at the exquisite Somalisa Camp, situated in a private concession within the park.
Another charter flight takes you on the last leg of your experience to Lake Kariba, a vast and beautiful man-made lake. Relish sublime views and luxury, with two nights spent at the gorgeous Bumi Hills Safari Lodge.
- Rates are RACK & commissionable to international tour operators
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice
- All services remain subject to availability until time of booking
- Comprehensive travel insurance is recommended
- Package is based on a minimum of 2 guests
- Return airport hotel transfers in Victoria Falls
- Scheduled charter flights as mentioned above
- 2 nights’ accommodation at Ilala Lodge in a Deluxe Room on a bed & breakfast basis
- 2 nights’ accommodation at Somalisa Camp in a luxury tent on a fully inclusive basis. All meals, beverages (except premium imported spirits and Champagne), laundry, medical evacuation insurance, return shared road transfer from Manga Airstrip, National Parks Fees, Conservation Levy and 2 shared activities per day (walking activities if offered are based on the discretion of the guide / camp manager)
- 2 nights’ accommodation at Bumi Hills Safari Lodge in a Standard Room on a fully inclusive basis. All meals, beverages (except premium imported spirits and Champagne), laundry, emergency medical evacuation insurance, return shared road transfers from Bumi Airstrip, National Parks Fees, conservation levy and 2 activities per day (walking activities if offered are based on the discretion of the guide / camp manager)
- All other airfares, air reservations and airport taxes
- All accommodation other than specified
- All meals not specified
- All transport other than specified
- All sightseeing not included
- Gratuities for meals, tourist guides, drivers, game rangers and trackers
- Personal expenses such as alcoholic and other beverages not included, telephone calls and laundry
- Any other services not mentioned above
THE RATES ARE VALID FROM 01 JANUARY 2019 TO 31 MARCH 2019 AND ARE SUBJECT TO THE AVAILABILITY OF ALL SERVICES AT THE TIME OF BOOKING