Classic Africa Explorer
Spend two nights in Victoria Falls at the Ilala Lodge Hotel, a world of comfort and luxury living in this dramatic landscape. You then spend two nights at Elephant Valley Lodge which will put the land of giants, the Chobe National Park, at your fingertips. The last three nights of your Classic Africa Explorer travels will be spent at the beautiful Kadizora Camp in Botswana’s Okavango Delta.
- This quotation is based on a minimum of 2 guests sharing
- Rates are RACK & commissionable to international tour operators
- Rates and services are strictly subject to availability at the time of booking
- Comprehensive travel insurance is recommended
- 2 nights’ accommodation at Ilala Lodge Hotel in a Deluxe Room on a bed & breakfast basis
- 2 nights’ accommodation at Elephant Valley Lodge in a Forest Tent on a fully inclusive basis. All meals, select local drinks, soft drinks and waters, bed levies, park entrance fees, transfers to and from Kasane Airport for guests arriving or departing with scheduled flights only and 2 daily safari activities (morning boat cruise and afternoon game drive)
- 3 nights’ accommodation at Kadizora Camp in a Luxury Tent on a fully inclusive basis. All meals, selected local beverages, transfers to and from Kadizora Airstrip and 2 daily safari activities (bush walks [guests are welcome to join bush walks provided they are in good health to participate], game drives and mokoro trips)
- Road transfers as specified
- Charter flight from Kasane Airport to Kadizora Camp
- All other airfares, air reservations and airport taxes
- All other accommodation
- All other meals
- All other transport
- All other sightseeing
- Gratuities for meals, tourist guides and drivers
- Personal expenses such as alcoholic and other beverages, telephone calls and laundry
- Any other services not mentioned
THE RATES ARE VALID FROM 01 MARCH 2019 TO 31 DECEMBER 2019 AND ARE SUBJECT TO THE AVAILABILITY OF ALL SERVICES AT THE TIME OF BOOKING
Day One & Day Two
Upon arrival at Victoria Falls Airport, you will be transferred to Ilala Lodge.
Ilala Lodge Hotel is in the heart of Victoria Falls town, where the “Smoke that Thunders” inspires all who stand in its regal glory. The lodge is idyllically situated on the Zimbabwean side of the mighty Zambezi River boasting impressive views of the natural wonder of the world. The hotel features the award-winning Palm Restaurant where you can enjoy a variety of traditional cuisine. There is also a large azure swimming pool and trendy sociable cocktail bar where you can while away your leisure hours. This area is renowned for its activities which include white-river rafting, canoeing, helicopter charters, bungee jumping and fishing. Other local attractions include golf, guided game safaris and luxury sunset cruises down the Zambezi.
Overnight at Ilala Lodge Hotel. [B]
Day Three & Day Four
Kasane Forest Reserve
After breakfast, you will be road transferred to Elephant Valley Lodge.
Elephant Valley Lodge, set in the game-rich Kasane Forest Reserve near the Chobe National Park, promises a luxurious safari experience in traditional “Meru-styled” tents, complete with en-suite showers and private verandahs. The lodge overlooks an active waterhole and you will be able to “spy on” animals such as elephant, buffalo, lion and leopard without even leaving the comfort of your tent, the lodge’s main deck areas or the viewing hide! Activities range from morning and early evening game drives into Chobe National Park and the Kasane Forest Reserve and boat cruises along the Chobe River. Promising a vivid experience, the lodge offers you use of a swimming pool and gift shop as well as a variety of dining options, including a bush dinner venue where safari stories may be swapped around a roaring fire under the bright African stars.
Overnight at Elephant Valley Lodge. [BLD]
Day Five, Day Six & Day Seven
After breakfast, you will be road transferred to Kasane Airport and then charter flown to the Okavango Delta for your three-night stay at Kadizora Camp.
Kadizora Camp is situated in the remote northern part of the famous Okavango Delta in Botswana. The camp overlooks a seasonal floodplain; this is remote and wild Africa at its finest. Giant Marulas, Sycamore figs and Jackalberry trees shroud the camp. Kadizora offers a bar, lounge, reception and dining area as well as a fire sand pit where tales of the day’s adventures are shared. A decked walkway leads to an inviting swimming pool which overlooks the floodplain and wildlife that frequent this area. The guest accommodation is classic tented-style, providing an authentic safari adventure. The luxury camp provides a host of activities, from open-vehicle safaris and walking safaris to boating amongst the water channels for which the Delta is well known. Immerse yourself in the spirit of the African continent!
Overnight at Kadizora Camp. [BLD]
After breakfast, you will be charter flown to Maun Airport for your onward travel arrangements. [B]