Spend two nights at Summerfields Rose Retreat & Spa with a special romantic package that includes farm-to-table candlelit dinners, a romantic bath turndown and massages that will rub away all of life’s daily stresses.
Continue for a two night stay at the elegant andBeyond Kirkman’s Kamp where time stands still. Included in your stay are daily meals, local beverages and two daily game drives.
- Comprehensive travel insurance is recommended
- The Greater Kruger National Park is situated in a malaria area. Please consult your local health practitioner prior to travel
- Summerfields Rose Retreat & Spa: Summerfields Kitchen is closed for dinner on Sunday and Monday evenings. Should your booking fall on those days, dinner will be held at Pioneer’s, a reputable, high-quality dining experience specially selected for this itinerary (beverages for guests’ own account).Transport to be provided by Summerfields (included in package rate). Spa treatments are subject to availability
- Transfer from Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport to Summerfields Rose Retreat & Spa
- 2 nights’ stay at Summerfields Rose Retreat & Spa (includes breakfast; 2 dinners; 1 packed lunch; selected beverages; 30 minute back, neck & shoulder massage; 20 minute pre-dinner foot massage; complimentary use of the Jacuzzi and Steam Room upon request; Panorama Tour)
- Transfer from Summerfields Rose Retreat & Spa to andBeyond Kirkman’s Kamp
- 2 nights’ stay at andBeyond Kirkman’s Kamp (includes three meals daily, soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers, teas and coffees, refreshments on game drives, laundry, safari activities, 1 hour nature walks accompanied by experienced armed trackers [subject to availability], emergency medical evacuation insurance, conservation fee, Sabi Sand Conservation Contribution)
- Transfer from andBeyond Kirkman’s Kamp to Skukuza Airport
- All flights
- Additional activities
- Beverages not indicated
- Meals other than specified in the includes
- Visa fees
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
SUBJECT TO THE AVAILABILITY OF ALL SERVICES AT THE TIME OF BOOKING
Upon arrival at Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport, you will be met by a Summerfields Rose Retreat & Spa representative for your transfer to Hazyview. Enjoy a glass of bubbly to celebrate the start of your love story and check into your luxurious tented suite surrounded only by the sounds of nature and air filled with the essence of romance.
Indulge in complete relaxation and rejuvenation of the body with a 30 minute back, neck and shoulder massage—the ideal way to unwind after a day’s travel. Enjoy a candlelit dinner at Summerfields Kitchen offering carefully detailed menus of farm-to-table dishes. Upon returning to your tented suite, a romantic bath awaits. Overnight at Summerfields Rose Retreat & Spa. [D]
Breakfast is to be served at the River Café, a magnificent culinary space set on the banks of the Sabie River. Depart for a tour of one of the most scenic routes in the region, the Panorama Route. Visit sights such as God’s Window and Bourke’s Luck Potholes and enjoy a packed lunch en-route.
Upon your return, a 20 minute pre-dinner foot massage awaits. Dinner will be served at Summerfields Kitchen. Overnight at Summerfields Rose Retreat & Spa. [BLD]
Wake up to the sound of nature before departing for andBeyond Kirkman’s Kamp within the Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve. Set on a ridge overlooking the Sand River, this charmingly historic camp will take you back to the 1920s and offer you pure luxury and spectacular views. Depending on your time of arrival, join the ritual of a delicious afternoon tea and relax in the privacy of your suite’s verandah.
Set out in an open 4x4 safari vehicle with a ranger and tracker in search of stunning wildlife. Overnight at andBeyond Kirkman’s Kamp. [BLD]
The Sabi Sand Game Reserve is known for its outstanding wildlife sightings, especially those of the elusive leopard. Early morning and afternoon game drives are the perfect opportunity to spot the intriguing facets of nature. Back at the lodge, indulge in private time in the charming library or in front of the roaring fireplace in the guest sitting room. Leisure hours can be spent by the swimming pool appreciating the bush landscape. [BLD]
Freshen up after a morning game drive followed by breakfast before departing for Skukuza Airport for your onward flight. [B]