Kapama Private Game Reserve
Book before 09 March 2018 and save!
Collect your rental vehicle from Johannesburg for your approximate four-hour journey to Hazyview, before overnighting at Perry’s Bridge Hollow Boutique Hotel.
Continue along the glorious Panorama Route with suggested stops at God’s Window, Bourke’s Luck Potholes and Three Rondavels. You’ll spend three nights in luxury at the Big 5 Kapama Private Game Reserve, situated in the Greater Kruger area, close to Hoedspruit.
You return to Johannesburg for your onward travel arrangements.
- Rates are NETT & non-commissionable. Please see Detailed Pricing tab for rates
- Use rate code SPA123 when booking
- Book before 09 March 2018 for travel on selected dates in April 2018
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice
- All services remain subject to availability until time of booking
- Special applies to selected camps and room types
- Comprehensive travel insurance is recommended
- Package is based on a minimum of 2 guests
- Visit your local health practitioner prior to travel for the latest updates on vaccines and malaria areas
- Car rental Group B (Hyundai I.10 or similar). Collection from Johannesburg on Day 1 and drop off at Johannesburg on Day 5. Contract fee included
- 1 night’s accommodation at Perry’s Bridge Hollow in a Standard Room on a bed & breakfast basis
- 3 nights’ accommodation at Kapama Game Reserve Southern Camp in a Suite or Villa. Includes 3 meals per day (breakfast, lunch and dinner), 2 daily game drives in open safari vehicles, all teas, coffees and pastries, as well as all local and premium beverages
3 nights’ accommodation at Kapama River Lodge in a Standard or Spa Suite. Includes 3 meals per day (breakfast, lunch and dinner), 2 daily game drives in open safari vehicles, all teas, coffees and pastries, as well as soft drinks and water during sundowners
- Beverages (where not included)
- Meals not specified
- Daily conservation fee
- Additional activities
- Entrance fees along the Blyde River Canyon
- Visa fees
- Personal expenses
- Telephone calls
- Travel insurance
THE RATES ARE VALID FROM 14 APRIL 2018 TO 30 APRIL 2018 AND ARE SUBJECT TO THE AVAILABILITY OF ALL SERVICES AT THE TIME OF BOOKING
|Validity||Property & Room Type||Per Adult Sharing||Single Supplement|
|17.04.18 – 21.04.18||Kapama River Lodge Standard Suite||R 12 195.00||R 5 995.00|
|14.04.18 – 20.04.18 24.04.18 – 30.04.18||Kapama River Lodge Spa Suite||R 13 815.00||R 6 855.00|
|15.04.18 – 30.04.18||Kapama Southern Camp Suite||R 15 995.00||R 7 550.00|
|15.04.18 – 30.04.18||Kapama Southern Camp Villa||R 25 235.00||R 12 170.00|
Johannesburg – Hazyview
Collect your rental vehicle from Johannesburg and depart on a four-hour journey to Hazyview in South Africa’s Mpumalanga province, renowned for its banana and macadamia nut industry and serving as a gateway to the Panorama Route where lush landscapes and untouched mountain vistas never cease to amaze.
Perry’s Bridge Trading Post in Hazyview is great stop for a bite to eat and stroll through interesting shops for souvenirs—from postcards and art to clothing and outdoor gear. Here is also where you will be overnighting, at the Perry’s Bridge Hollow Hotel.
Overnight at Perry’s Bridge Hollow Boutique Hotel.
Hazyview – Kapama Private Game Reserve (via Panorama Route)
We recommend setting off early to allow for ample time to explore the Panorama Route on your way to the Kapama Private Game Reserve.
The Panorama Route is a scenic route along the Mpumalanga Escarpment with the Blyde River Canyon as its central feature. This green canyon is the third largest canyon in the world, and the Panorama Route is quite literally “heaven on earth”, showcasing Mother Nature’s sheer splendour and creativity. There are a number of well-known visiting sites that include God’s Window (considered a true highlight with views of cliffs that plunge down more than 700 metres), Bourke’s Luck Potholes and the Three Rondavels. Consider a stop at the newly opened Graskop Gorge Lift for a chance to descend 51 metres into the gorge and enjoy an elevated forest walkway and suspension bridge at the bottom.
Arrive at Kapama Private Game Reserve by 13h00, in time to settle in and enjoy lunch before jetting off on your first afternoon game drive. Overnight at Kapama River Lodge or Southern Camp. [BLD]
Day Three & Day Four
Kapama Private Game Reserve
With two daily game drives in open safari vehicles, your days will be filled with ample game viewing opportunities. The 13 hectare private reserve is home to Africa’s Big 5 and other fascinating mammal and bird species, offering guests a supreme African wildlife experience. Between game drives and divine cuisine, relax at the reserve’s Wellness Centre found at River Lodge, with top-class spa treatments. The River Lodge Spa has six treatment rooms arranged around a beautiful central lap pool overlooking the bushveld – evoking a sense of calmness and true tranquillity.
Overnight at Kapama River Lodge or Southern Camp. [BLD]
Kapama Private Game Reserve – Johannesburg
After your morning game drive and breakfast, return to Johannesburg. [B]