Trendy Cape Town & Winelands
01/05/2019 - 30/09/2019
01/10/2019 - 19/12/2019
Trendy Cape Town & Winelands
Spend three nights at the new and trending Gorgeous George Hotel in Cape Town, part of the Design Hotels collection. Contemporary South African style meets a vintage edge. You will then spend two nights in the Cape Winelands in Franschhoek, the “French capital” of South Africa, where you enjoy a stay at the elegant The Last Word Franschhoek.
- This quotation is based on a minimum of 2 guests sharing
- Rates are RACK & commissionable to international tour operators
- Rates and services are strictly subject to availability at the time of booking
- Comprehensive travel insurance is recommended
- Transfer from Cape Town International Airport to Gorgeous George
- 3 nights’ accommodation at Gorgeous George in a One Bedroom Suite on a bed & breakfast basis
- Transfer from Gorgeous George to The Last Word Franschhoek
- 2 nights’ accommodation at The Last Word Franschhoek in a Superior Double on a bed & breakfast basis
- Transfer from The Last Word Franschhoek to Cape Town International Airport
- All other airfares, air reservations and airport taxes
- All other accommodation
- All other meals
- All other transport
- All other sightseeing
- Gratuities for meals, tourist guides and drivers
- Personal expenses such as alcoholic and other beverages, telephone calls and laundry
- Any other services not mentioned
THE RATES ARE VALID FROM 01 MAY 2019 TO 19 DECEMBER 2019 AND ARE SUBJECT TO THE AVAILABILITY OF ALL SERVICES AT THE TIME OF BOOKING
Day One, Day Two & Day Three
Upon arrival at Cape Town International Airport, you will be transferred to the Gorgeous George.
Gorgeous George is the newest trending addition to Cape Town. It is right in the heart of the Central Business District of Cape Town on St George’s Mall. It was created out of two restored heritage buildings and is the first hotel in Cape Town to join the Design Hotel’s stable, which is a worldwide collection of privately owned and operated hotels. Originally built by the United Building Society, the hotel’s entrance is classic art-deco and the conjoined building boasts traits of the New Edwardian style of the 1940s. International award-winning interior designer, Tristan du Plessis, was responsible for the hotel’s exquisite interiors and there is a sublime hotel terrace that overlooks the beauty of the Mother City.
Overnight at the Gorgeous George. [B]
Day Four & Day Five
After breakfast, you will be road transferred to the Last Word Franschhoek.
The Last Word Franschhoek, based in the centre of the picturesque village of Franschhoek, will appeal to sophisticated travellers looking for simple yet luxurious comforts in a convenient setting. The boutique hotel is within walking distance of gourmet restaurants, artisanal delis, upmarket shops and intriguing markets; a bit further away are the wine farms that Franschhoek is famous for, as well as golf courses, horse studs and beautiful mountains just begging to be explored on hikes, bikes or horseback. The hotel is based in a restored Cape Huguenot dwelling and offers an intimate and exclusive experience with its blend of classic and contemporary furnishings, its private swimming pool and expansive deck offering great mountain views, and its sumptuous breakfasts.
Overnight at The Last Word Franschhoek. [B]
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Cape Town International Airport for your onward travel arrangements. [B]