Delaire Graff Lodges & Spa are currently closed for renovations and are due to re-open on 24 June 2017. During this closing period they expect to complete the foundation work of an additional 6 single lodges as well as a 4 bedroom villa. The expected opening of the new lodges will be in the first half of 2018.
Due to the work taking place, there might be some disruptions for future guests, but this will be closely monitored by the General Manager, Matthew Smith, and his team.
The following procedures are in place:
- Noise will be constantly monitored to keep noise to a minimum
- Work will take place on weekdays between 08h00 and 17h00 and not on weekends
- A wooden boarding will be erected behind the construction site to minimise noise as well as hide all construction from the lodges
- Construction is anticipated to be completed towards the end of July
- In terms of guests’ safety, guests will have no access to the site and security will closely monitor who enters and leaves the site